To our valued existing patients at Itani Dental!
We want to express our sincere gratitude for entrusting us with your dental care. It has been our privilege to serve you and your continued support means the world to us. At Itani Dental, we take pride in our over a decade of experience in providing dental care to a diverse range of patients, including those with unique needs such as geriatric, special needs, phobic, homebound, and hospital-bound individuals. Your trust in our skilled and compassionate approach to dentistry is what drives us every day.
As your dental care team, our commitment to your well-being remains unwavering. We maintain the highest standards of infection control to ensure your safety in every visit, following all regulatory guidelines meticulously. Whether you require house calls, hospital sedation, or in-office treatments, we are dedicated to meeting your specific needs. Our concierge house call service continues to offer the convenience and comfort you deserve, serving the San Francisco Bay Area. Rest assured, we will continue to deliver compassionate, customized, and predictable dentistry of the highest standard, working with a team of experienced specialists and hospitals whenever necessary to provide comprehensive care, including full mouth rehabilitation. Thank you for being a part of the Itani Dental family, and we look forward to continuing to care for your dental health with the utmost dedication and professionalism.
Book Your Appointment If Need Something Else?
Have a Question?
Why Choose Itani Dental?
Our patients are our family and you will become aware of our professional standards and the concern we have for your well being upon entering our office. If you have extreme phobias concerning in-office dental treatment that aren’t sufficiently calmed by our attentive staff, they can largely be quieted by our House Call service where you are treated in the comfort and security of your home.
What dental procedures can be performed in my home?
Nearly all the procedures provided in a dental office, whether routine or complex, including 24 hour emergency service. Dental procedures that can be performed in your home include:
- Night Guards
- Teeth Whitening
Do You Handle Dental Emergencies?
We are on call for dental emergencies 24 hours, 7 days a week and will provide a prompt response, treating the patient at home to the fullest extent possible.
What Areas Do You Serve?
San Francisco, North Bay, East Bay, and South Bay within an approximate 50 mile radius of downtown San Francisco.
Why are regular dental visits so important?
It ‘s key to preventing decay and keeping your mouth healthy and happy looking. Even more importantly, an unhealthy mouth has a direct negative impact on your overall health.
What should I look for in a dental office?
- Is the office easy to get to?
- Is the office clean and orderly?
- Is your medical history taken?
- Are good oral health techniques explained?
- Are treatment options and costs thoroughly explained?
How often should I see a dentist?
A minimum of twice a year, but three or four times if your dentist finds a need for it.
Will you talk to my family or caregiver?
With permission, yes. Your condition and treatment will be fully discussed with them.
Who Qualifies for a House Call?
Anyone who can’t or doesn’t want to travel to a dental office, regardless of age, medical condition, affliction, or phobia, or simply wants the privacy and stress free atmosphere of at home treatment
How much does it cost?
We accept most PPO insurances. There is a travel charge of $750 for travel service within San Francisco and $850 for outside San Francisco within a 50-mile radius.
Who do I speak to if I have questions?
What can I expect during an initial house call visit?
- A review of your medical and dental history, an examination and x-rays, a cleaning if necessary, and a diagnosis and discussion of your condition.
- Consultation and Treatment Planning
- If indicated by your exam that more substantial treatment such as fillings or extractions is needed, a follow up appointment would be scheduled. The follow up work to be performed would be scheduled to be done in your for your home, unless precluded by medical conditions, in which case it would be scheduled for a hospital or the dental office. A detailed Treatment Plan will be prepared that will describe the recommended treatment, options, and costs. It would be presented to the patient or appropriate party for discussion and approval prior to treatment.