OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU AS A PATIENT OR REFERRING PROFESSIONAL —
No matter what your dental needs or sedation requirements may be, we provide:
- The most recent infection control measures following all regulatory guidelines. We are committed to your safety.
- House calls, hospital sedation and in-office treatment to those who are senior, special needs, phobic, disabled, or homebound.
- The convenience and comfort of concierge house call service in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Compassionate, customized and predicable dentistry of the highest standard. We work with a team of experienced specialists and hospitals offering comprehensive care including full mouth rehabilitation as needed.
- If you have a person in your care that needs special care dentistry, we are experienced, equipped and staffed to accommodate such patients. Patients find us and professionals refer to us as a solution for their dental needs.
Treating Special Care dental patients has long been a specialty of Itani Dental. His practice welcomes and has been structured to receive Special Care referrals from colleagues who may not have the facilities, staffing, time, or focus to readily treat Special Care patients.
Such patients include those who are geriatric, special needs, homebound, phobic, or otherwise medically compromised.
Dr. Itani has carefully prepared his practice and staff to receive these patients by:
- Continuous study and training to maintain a high level of proficiency and skill in their treatment
- Maintaining working relationships with hospitals and specialists to help raise the bar in the standard of care
- Emphasizing the need for and challenges of post operation maintenance for these patients
- Tracking and follow up with patients to insure they take their Treatment Plans to completion
- Providing the patient and family with options for care depending on the patient’s condition and situation
- Ideal treatment
- Realistic treatment
- Palliative care
Referring doctors can be assured that with Itani Dental having over 15 years’ experience in successfully treating Special Care patients, their patients will most definitely be in good hands.
Dr. Itani has served as President of California Hospital Dental Group, Vice Chair of the Dental Division at Kaiser, and as Commissioner for the Department of Aging and Adult Services for the City of San Francisco. He is a Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, on the medical staff of the California Pacific Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Hospitals.