ABOUT DR. ITANI
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU AS A PATIENT OR REFERRING PROFESSIONAL —
No matter what your dental needs or sedation requirements may be, we provide:
- The most recent infection control measures following all regulatory guidelines. We are committed to your safety.
- House calls, hospital sedation and in-office treatment to those who are senior, special needs, phobic, disabled, or homebound.
- The convenience and comfort of concierge house call service in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Compassionate, customized and predicable dentistry of the highest standard. We work with a team of experienced specialists and hospitals offering comprehensive care including full mouth rehabilitation as needed.
- If you have a person in your care that needs special care dentistry, we are experienced, equipped and staffed to accommodate such patients. Patients find us and professionals refer to us as a solution for their dental needs.
Dr. Itani has over a decade of experience treating special care patients who require unique and compassionate care. This includes geriatric, special needs, medically compromised, phobic and homebound patients with mobility limitations. Age related infirmities and conditions such as Autism, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome or extreme fear of dental treatment are all within Dr. Itani’s scope of practice.
Dr. Itani established Itani Dental San Francisco in 2009. He has served as President of California Hospital Dental Group, Vice Chair of the Dental Division at Kaiser, and as Commissioner for the Department of Aging and Adult Services for the City of San Francisco. He is a Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, and serves on the medical staff of California Medical Center – Sutter Health Hospitals and Kaiser Permanente San Francisco, Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara and Kaiser Permanente San Jose.
To schedule an appointment – please call (415) 685-0011