When visiting our office our friendly dental staff will greet you for your regular cleaning and x-rays, cosmetic work, or general dentistry such as fillings and crowns. We want you to be comfortable and to know what to expect and that we care about you.
- After consulting with you regarding specific concerns you may have, we will conduct a comprehensive exam including measurements and a complete set of digital x-rays (unless you can provide film that is not more than 12 months old).
- We then analyze the results of your initial exam, make a diagnosis of your dental health, and develop a treatment plan specifically for you.
- We complete the appointment by reviewing our findings and discussing the recommended treatment and options with the estimated costs.
- We design your treatment plan to fit your schedule, budget, and personal goals for oral health and smile enhancement.
- Before your visit is over, you will have a full course of treatment scheduled, including an estimate of cost.
Itani Dental provides specialized dental services for seniors, patients with special needs, and people with dental fears and phobias, as well as various sedation options.
We happily accept most dental insurance providers, including: Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross, Cigna, Delta Dental, Guardian, Humana, MetLife, United Concordia, and United Health Care Group. Whoever your provider is, we will work with you and your provider to get your treatments covered.
To learn more about our dentistry services or to schedule an appointment – please call 415.685.0011